Xigent Locums was established and is still owned and run by an Emergency Nurse and an Emergency Physician. We understand Medicine – and we also understand you want a personalised service.
We started in Emergency Medicine, and quickly branched in to Rural and Remote Medicine. There’s a lot of overlap between the Rural Generalists and Emergency Senior Medical Officers. We do a lot of work with the rural and remote areas, and love it! It’s a particular challenge to get the right experienced staff into these towns – where it is critically important to get the right people in place. You’ve got to have the right mix of skills when it’s a small medical team.
- Rural Generalists (with FACRRM or other qualifications)
- Senior Medical Officers
- With Emergency Medicine Skills
- Or skills in Anaesthetics
- Or skills in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
Rural Placements can often be a bit complicated, involving hospital work combined with Private Practice work. We’ll sort that all out. You will be well remunerated.
We have a wide variety of Employers that we work with:
- Public hospitals
- Private Hospitals
- Private Practices
- Private Companies providing Medical Services:
- in mining and construction
- to large facilities such as prisons and remand centres
- to overseas exploration teams
- to Federal Government projects
We work in all States and Territories, plus overseas sites.
So, have a look at the jobs listed here. Call us. Discuss what you want to do. It can be for a day, a week, a month, or whatever.