|Monday 6 September 2021 to and including Sunday 21 November 2021
Fulltime roster Monday to Friday 0800 to 1630
After hours, weekends and on call as required
Must be prepared to rotate between The Tweed, Byron and Murwillumbah Hospitals as required
$85 per hour
Accommodation provided where required for shifts worked
About the job
Job type: Casual locum contract
Department: RMO – Medical
Roster: 0800 – 1630
Rate of pay: $85 per hour
Northern Coast NSW – Major metropolitan hospital with 37 kms of natural coastline, wetlands and forests, lush pastoral and farm land.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Current CV and 3 recent references
- Current Medical Indemnity Insurance
- Recent Australian work experience in a similar role
- Current National Police Certificate
- Valid NSW Working with Children Check
- eMeds online Certificate
To hear more about this role or other exciting vacancies, please contact our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us today 07 3200 0509.
If this isn’t the ideal position for you, but you have a colleague that might be interested, point them in our direction!
Reference Number: 13708
Contact Details: Veronica