|(TRAVEL EITHER SIDE):
•Ongoing – Sunday 15 August 2021Please note must have:
• Fellowship and access to Full Medicare Billing Rights;
• For Credentialing purposes, must have completed a formal/recognised ALS course within the last three years and provide CDP evidence from the College that they are on a GP training pathway; and
• Provide guidance and supervision to a Junior Doctor.
About the job
Job type: Casual locum contract
Roster: Full Time per roster requirements
Rate of pay: $1,800 per shift
This Regional Hospital, is located in North West of Brisbane, approximately a 3 hour’s drive from Brisbane.
Surrounded by picturesque farmlands interspersed with low rolling hills, and one of the most exciting new boutique wine region.
You can also purchase locally produced products, arts and craft, and the precinct is home to a Heritage Museum and a collection of historic buildings.
- Current Specialist registration with AHPRA
- Current CV and 3 recent references
- Current Medical Indemnity Insurance
- Recent Australian work experience in a similar role
- Current National Police Certificate
To hear more about this role or other exciting vacancies, please contact our recruitment team at email@example.com or call us today 07 3200 0509.
If this isn’t the ideal position for you, but you have a colleague that might be interested, point them in our direction!
Reference Number: 16515
Contact Details: Veronica