All shifts 2130 – 0900 Shifts available from now and ongoing.
Medical registrars or PHOs are expected to manage inpatients and outpatients across a variety of Internal Medical units. The successful applicant should be competent at history taking, physical examination, ordering appropriate investigations and implementing appropriate management plans, with Consultant supervision. The successful applicant should be aware of quality and safety practices relevant to Internal Medicine.
To be considered for the position applicants should have:
- General medical registration with AHPRA, or at least 12 months of practice in Australia or a region of Competent Authority as determined by AHPRA
- At least 2 years postgraduate experience
- Experience in hospital-based internal medicine
About the job
Job type: Casual locum contract
Department: Medicine Department
Rate of pay: Negotiable
Private hospital located in Brisbane.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Current CV and 3 recent references
- Current Medical Indemnity Insurance
- Recent Australian work experience in a similar role
To hear more about this role or other exciting vacancies, please contact our recruitment team at email@example.com or call us today 07 3200 0509.
If this isn’t the ideal position for you, but you have a colleague that might be interested, point them in our direction! Ask us about our current Gift Card Promotion.
Reference Number: 18950
Contact Details: Veronica