Monday 20 December 2021 – Sunday 16 January 2022
Roster is TBC, however shifts are 0800-1530 and 1500-2300. Flights, car and accommodation will reimbursed.
About the job
Job type: Casual locum contract
Department: Emergency Department
Rate of pay: $2,200 per day
This Regional Hospital, is located in Northern NT, approximately 3 hours from Darwin. It’s a large ‘easy-going’ town surrounded by beautiful national parks and waterfalls. 60 % of the region identifies as Indigenous.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Current CV and 3 recent references
- Current Medical Indemnity Insurance
- Recent Australian work experience in a similar role
- Current National Police Certificate
- Valid NSW Working with Children Check
- eMeds online Certificate
To hear more about this role or other exciting vacancies, please contact our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us today 07 3200 0509.
If this isn’t the ideal position for you, but you have a colleague that might be interested, point them in our direction! Ask us about our current Gift Card Promotion.
Reference Number: 13315
Contact Details: Veronica