- Monday 05 April – Thursday 08 April 2021 (0800 – 0800)
- Monday 12 April – Sunday 18 April 2021 (0800 – 1830)
- Monday 19 April – Sunday 25 April 2021 (0800 – 0800)
- Monday 19 April – Sunday 25 April 2021 (0800 – 1830)
Type of Doctor Required: GP – capable of managing approx. 20-32 presentations daily. Must have completed eMeds training. Experience: Emergency, Advanced Adult Life Support, Basic Paediatric Life Support Accommodation: Provided by hospital. First night in motel and thereafter in self-contained unit near the hospital. Travel & hire car reimbursed
About the job
Job type: Casual locum contract
Department: Emergency Department
Roster: 0800 – 0800
Rate of pay: $2,200 per 24 hour shift
Small regional Hospital is located in the Central West region of New South Wales, Australia, located on the Newell Highway, 4.5 hour drive from Sydney, or a short flight.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Current CV and 3 recent references
- Current Medical Indemnity Insurance
- Recent Australian work experience in a similar role
- Current National Police Certificate
- Valid NSW Working with Children Check
- eMeds online Certificate
To hear more about this role or other exciting vacancies, please contact our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us today 07 3200 0509.
If this isn’t the ideal position for you, but you have a colleague that might be interested, point them in our direction!
Reference Number: 12072
Contact Details: Veronica