0800hrs Monday 22 Feb for 6 weeks with possible extension to 3 months.
FRACMA required, preferably experience in a rural setting.
About the job
Job type: Casual locum contract
Department: Emergency Department
Roster: Monday to Friday 8-4.30pm, some on call required.
Rate of pay: $2,000 per shift worked
Travel: Accommodation and travel provided.
This Large Regional Hospital, is located in Northern NSW, approximately 3 hours from the Gold Coast. It’s a historic city filled with graceful old buildings, pubs, restaurants, great shopping and more!
- Current Specialist registration with AHPRA
- Current CV and 3 recent references
- Current Medical Indemnity Insurance
- Recent Australian work experience in a similar role
- Current National Police Certificate
- Valid NSW Working with Children Check
- eMeds online Certificate
To hear more about this role or other exciting vacancies, please contact our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us today 07 3200 0509.
If this isn’t the ideal position for you, but you have a colleague that might be interested, point them in our direction! Ask us about our current Gift Card Promotion.
Reference Number: 6785
Contact Details: Veronica