Advanced Trainee service registrar required 07 December 2020 – 29 January 2021 – can be flexible with dates
This is a great opportunity for senior trainer or newly fellowed consultant willing to work in a supervised role.
Be part of a well-supported environment with a focus on indigenous health.
- Accommodation provided
- Offering $1850.00 per day worked
- Mon to Friday – including on call.
- Great team of 4 consultants to support
- Chance to assist at remote clinics – travel
- Excellent learning opportunities in indigenous health and rural medicine
- Provide opportunities to see and do more than any tertiary hospital
- Great opportunity to explore the Kimberley.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Current CV and 3 recent references
- Current Medical Indemnity Insurance
- Recent Australian work experience in a similar role
- Current National Police Certificate
- Valid NSW Working with Children Check
- eMeds online Certificate
To hear more about this role or other exciting vacancies, please contact our recruitment team at email@example.com or call us today 07 3200 0509.
If this isn’t the ideal position for you, but you have a colleague that might be interested, point them in our direction!
Reference Number: 18366
Contact Details: Veronica