PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO SA TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS AND A SA HEALTH MEDICAL WORKFORCE DIRECTIVE RELATING TO COVID-19 ONLY DOCTORS WHO RESIDE IN SA, WA, NT, TAS & QLD ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY. DOCTORS WHO RESIDE IN NSW ARE ALSO ELIGIBLE TO APPLY BUT WILL BE SUBJECT TO SA HEALTH EXEMPTION PROCESS.
- Commence 22:30 Friday, 30 October 2020 To 08:30 Wednesday, 4 November 2020 (Inclusive)
- Commence 22:30 Saturday, 14 November 2020 To 08:30 Monday, 18 November 2020 (Inclusive)
- Commence 22:30 Monday, 23 November 2020 To 08:30 Wednesday, 25 November 2020 (Inclusive)
- Commence 22:30 Monday, 21 December 2020 To 08:30 Saturday, 2 January 2021 (Inclusive)
About the job
Job type: Casual locum contract
Rate of pay: $160 – $180 per hour
This Medium-sized Regional Hospital, is located in South East SA, approximately 4 hours from Adelaide CBD, It’s a large city with the comfort of a small town, it’s known for its beautiful natural attractions.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Current CV and 3 recent references
- Current Medical Indemnity Insurance
- Recent Australian work experience in a similar role
- Current National Police Certificate
- Valid NSW Working with Children Check
- eMeds online Certificate
To hear more about this role or other exciting vacancies, please contact our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us today 07 3200 0509.
If this isn’t the ideal position for you, but you have a colleague that might be interested, point them in our direction!
Contact Details: Veronica