PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO SA TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS AND A SA HEALTH MEDICAL WORKFORCE DIRECTIVE RELATING TO COVID-19 ONLY DOCTORS WHO RESIDE IN SA, WA, NT & QLD ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY. DOCTORS WHO RESIDE IN NSW ARE ALSO ELIGIBLE TO APPLY BUT WILL BE SUBJECT TO SA HEALTH EXEMPTION PROCESS.
- 14:00 Thursday, 15 October 2020 through to 24:00 Sunday, 18 October 2020 incl. (4 shifts)
- 14:00 Saturday, 24 October 2020 through to 24:00 Sunday, 25 October 2020 incl. (2 shifts)
- 14:00 Saturday, 31 October 2020 through to 24:00 Thursday, 5 November 2020 incl. (6 shifts)
- 14:00 Friday, 6 November 2020 through to 24:00 Tuesday, 10 November 2020 incl. (5 shifts)
- 14:00 Wednesday, 11 November 2020 through to 24:00 Sunday, 15 November 2020 incl. (5 shifts)
- 14:00 Saturday, 21 November 2020 through to 24:00 Sunday, 22 November 2020 incl. (2 shifts)
Rates for FACEM for the shifts will be $2500.00 for each 10 hour shift from 12:30 to 22:30
If attendance is required between the hours of 22:30 to 08:00 the rate of $250.00 per hour will be applied
About the job
Job type: Casual locum contract
Rate of pay: $2,500 per shift
This Medium-sized Regional Hospital, is located in South East SA, approximately 4 hours from Adelaide CBD, It’s a large city with the comfort of a small town, it’s known for its beautiful natural attractions.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Current CV and 3 recent references
- Current Medical Indemnity Insurance
- Recent Australian work experience in a similar role
- Current National Police Certificate
- Valid SA Working with Children Check
- eMeds online Certificate
To hear more about this role or other exciting vacancies, please contact our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us today 07 3200 0509.
If this isn’t the ideal position for you, but you have a colleague that might be interested, point them in our direction!
Reference Number: 12858
Contact Details: Veronica