- 2 December to 24 December 2019 (inclusive)
- 20 January to 31 January 2020 (inclusive)
About the job
Job type: Casual locum contract
Rate of pay: $2,000 per day
This Major Regional Hospital, is located along the Far Northern Coast of QLD, approximately 1.5 hours flight from Brisbane. It’s a vibrant tropical city that’s popular for family holidays due to its close proximity to some of Australia’s most beautiful natural attractions.
- Current Specialist registration with AHPRA
- Current CV and recent references
- Current Medical Indemnity Insurance
- Recent Australian work experience in a similar role
- Current National Police Certificate
- Evidence of Vaccination Preventable Diseases (VPD)
- Correctly certified ID
- Up to date ALS, PAL (APLS) EMST etc as applicable
To hear more about this role or other exciting vacancies, please contact our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us today 07 3200 0509.
If this isn’t the ideal position for you, but you have a colleague that might be interested, point them in our direction!
Reference Number: 8542
Contact Details: Veronica